Protective Eyeglasses (Goggles)
Regular price Rs. 2,142
|Model Name||Protective Eyeglasses (Goggles)|
|Benefit||Give full coverage to eyes|
EU regulation 2016/425 ( PPE) certified
Reusable upto 10,000 times
|Special FedEx Delivery||This product requires special care for packing and shipping. A shipping fee of Rs. 250 will be applied. Deliveries within Mumbai will receive a refund of Rs. 100 after the payment is processed.|
Return Policy on Safety Eyewear and Gear
|Due to hygiene and safety precautions we are unable to accept return refunds and exchanges on this product.|
To know your Face Size?
1. Measure with your existing pair of glasses
Did you know that the width of your credit card is approximately the same as the width of a standard size lens (also defined as ‘M’ or ‘medium’ size) and it may be a perfect tool within sight, to help you get an accurate measurement of the perfect pair of glasses for you.
1. Stand in front of a mirror with a credit card in your hand.
2. Place one edge of the card at the centre of your nose and observe the place where the other edge ends.
3. If the card ends at the end of your eye, you should pick the standard size (M).
4. If it extends beyond the end of your eye, then opt for small (S).
5. If the card does not even reach the end of your eye, then large (L) would be your perfect fit.
To Know Your Face Shape?