Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses (6 Lenses)
Regular price Rs. 1,603
Description & Specification - Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses
ACUVUE OASYS with HYDRACLEAR Plus provides a supremely comfortable contact lens wearing experience. Using Hydraclear Plus Technology, these lenses are designed to ensure your eyes remain moist and comfortable throughout the day. Even in dry conditions, you would possibly forget you are wearing a lens. To ensure that you insert them properly at all times, Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses come with an inside out marking. These lenses offer the highest levels of UV protection by blocking more than 99% of UVB and 95% of UVA-1 rays. In-built with dryness reducing Hydraclear Plus technology, these lenses give you complete comfort and performance both at and away from computer screens. Made from a unique material, the lenses enable superior oxygen inflow as compared to ordinary hydrogel lenses.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Base Curve||8.4mm, 8.8mm|
|Packaging||6 Lens per box|
|Key Benefits||Comfort Tangent with Asymmetric|
To know your Face Size?
1. Measure with your existing pair of glasses
Did you know that the width of your credit card is approximately the same as the width of a standard size lens (also defined as ‘M’ or ‘medium’ size) and it may be a perfect tool within sight, to help you get an accurate measurement of the perfect pair of glasses for you.
1. Stand in front of a mirror with a credit card in your hand.
2. Place one edge of the card at the centre of your nose and observe the place where the other edge ends.
3. If the card ends at the end of your eye, you should pick the standard size (M).
4. If it extends beyond the end of your eye, then opt for small (S).
5. If the card does not even reach the end of your eye, then large (L) would be your perfect fit.
To Know Your Face Shape?