Description & Specification
|Brand||Aspire Air Toric|
|Type||Toric Silicone Hydrogel|
|Usage Duration||Monthly Disposable|
|Packaging||3 Lenses per box|
Aspire AIR Toric contact lenses are made from an advanced silicone hydrogel material specially developed for long-lasting comfort, easy handling* and a healthy lens-wearing experience.
The Optimized Toric Lens Geometry incorporates special design features to provide excellent orientation1 and stable fit for consistently clear vision. This lens blocks transmission of 90% UVA and 99% UVB.
LENS REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Wash and rinse your hands thoroughly, and dry completely with a clean, lint-free towel.
- Blink fully several times.
- While looking up, slide the lens down onto the white part of the eye.
- Gently pluck out.
- If the lens is difficult to grasp, dry your fingers once more and try again.
- Never use tweezers, suction cups, sharp objects or your fingernails to remove lenses from your eyes or the contact lens case.
To know your Face Size?
1. Measure with your existing pair of glasses
Did you know that the width of your credit card is approximately the same as the width of a standard size lens (also defined as ‘M’ or ‘medium’ size) and it may be a perfect tool within sight, to help you get an accurate measurement of the perfect pair of glasses for you.
1. Stand in front of a mirror with a credit card in your hand.
2. Place one edge of the card at the centre of your nose and observe the place where the other edge ends.
3. If the card ends at the end of your eye, you should pick the standard size (M).
4. If it extends beyond the end of your eye, then opt for small (S).
5. If the card does not even reach the end of your eye, then large (L) would be your perfect fit.
To Know Your Face Shape?