Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism (6 Lenses)
Regular price Rs. 1,875
Description & Specification - Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism
ACUVUE OASYS for ASTIGMATISM is crafted to deliver exceptional comfort combined with crisp, stable vision, even in challenging environments like computer use and night-time driving. Using unique Accelerated Stabilisation Design (ASD) technology, these lenses stay in the right place no matter what you're doing - playing sport, driving, working on the PC or watching TV.
|Johnson & Johnson|
|Base Curve||8.6 mm|
|Packaging||6 pieces Lens per box|
|Key Benefits||Stable vision and all-day comfort for astigmatic patients|
To know your Face Size?
1. Measure with your existing pair of glasses
Did you know that the width of your credit card is approximately the same as the width of a standard size lens (also defined as ‘M’ or ‘medium’ size) and it may be a perfect tool within sight, to help you get an accurate measurement of the perfect pair of glasses for you.
1. Stand in front of a mirror with a credit card in your hand.
2. Place one edge of the card at the centre of your nose and observe the place where the other edge ends.
3. If the card ends at the end of your eye, you should pick the standard size (M).
4. If it extends beyond the end of your eye, then opt for small (S).
5. If the card does not even reach the end of your eye, then large (L) would be your perfect fit.
To Know Your Face Shape?