What is covered & duration:
This conditional warranty policy covers manufacturing defects for a duration of six months from the date of invoice. This warranty is only valid for purchases made from www.lawrenceandmayo.co.in and from Lawrence & Mayo showrooms.
Conditions of Warranty:
- This warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the warranty period, even if the product has not been in use in the specified period.
- Normal wear and tear of the product is not covered under warranty. This warranty does not cover corrosion, which may occur due to varying personal characteristics / usage by an individual.
- The magnets in the clip-ons are to be used in a proper manner and for designed and intended purposes. Loss of magnetic strength due to overheating, physical shock, electrical charge, or exposure to moisture or corrosion is exempted from the warranty. Determination of such occurrences as a cause of any magnetic strength loss shall be within the sole discretion of Lawrence & Mayo.
- This warranty will be invalidated if damage results from accidents, mishandling, negligence, tampering and loss of components or accessories.
- This warranty will be invalidated if the product has been modified or tampered.
- Lawrence & Mayo will in no event be liable or obligated for the payment of any special, incidental or consequential damages.
- The price tag and any other identification tag, the original invoice/ cash memo and the original packing must be intact and sent back for the warranty claim.
The eyewear will be repaired or replaced at Lawrence & Mayo’s discretion and the decision of Lawrence & Mayo on the nature of defects and applicability of the warranty will be final.
If the model is not available at the time of the warranty claim, you will be refunded the full amount you paid for the model as per the invoice
The decision of Lawrence & Mayo in respect of the warranty claim shall be final and binding.
Please contact us at email@example.com for related queries.