THE RIGHT FIT AT THE CLICK OF A BUTTON
Gone are the days when you would have to pay high prices to purchase spectacles from the local opticians. Now, picking up your favourite pair of glasses online is easier than ever with the help of these easy tricks to find out the perfect fit for you.Once you find your frame measurements, you can browse from a wide range of collections, pick your perfect match, and order your favourite perfect pair of glasses.
Follow the guideline below to measure your eye wear and make shopping easy.
1. Measure with your existing pair of glasses
A typical eye wear has three dimensions. Height/width of the lens, bridge width & arm length. Generally, all prescription glasses have these specifications listed inside temple arm of the frame. This will help you determine what your frame size is while ordering online.
2. With help of a credit card
Did you know that the width of your credit card is approximately the same as the width of a standard size lens (also defined as ‘M’ or ‘medium’ size) and it may be a perfect tool within sight, to help you get an accurate measurement of the perfect pair of glasses for you.
1. Stand in front of a mirror with a credit card in your hand.
2. Place one edge of the card at the centre of your nose and observe the place where the other edge ends.
3. If the card ends at the end of your eye, you should pick the standard size (M).
4. If it extends beyond the end of your eye, then opt for small (S).
5. If the card does not even reach the end of your eye, then large (L) would be your perfect fit.