Regular price Rs. 982
Description & Specification - Acuvue 2 Contact Lenses
ACUVUE 2 Contact Lenses are superior-performing reusable contact lenses. These lenses are easy to wear and remove, and they help you get clear and crisp vision. For those who like to get out and be active, Acuvue 2 is a UV blocking lens. The visibility tint and 123 inside out indicator make them easy to handle, and once they're in you'll notice they are so comfortable you'll forget you are wearing lenses at all.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Base Curve||8.3 mm, 8.7 mm|
|Packaging||6 Lens per box|
|Key Benefits||Smooth front surface that makes it easy to put on and take off your contact lenses.|
To know your Face Size?
1. Measure with your existing pair of glasses
Did you know that the width of your credit card is approximately the same as the width of a standard size lens (also defined as ‘M’ or ‘medium’ size) and it may be a perfect tool within sight, to help you get an accurate measurement of the perfect pair of glasses for you.
1. Stand in front of a mirror with a credit card in your hand.
2. Place one edge of the card at the centre of your nose and observe the place where the other edge ends.
3. If the card ends at the end of your eye, you should pick the standard size (M).
4. If it extends beyond the end of your eye, then opt for small (S).
5. If the card does not even reach the end of your eye, then large (L) would be your perfect fit.
To Know Your Face Shape?