1-Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism (30 Lenses)
Regular price Rs. 1,875
Description & Specification - Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism
1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST for ASTIGMATISM along with the convenience of no solutions and no lens cases and its innovative BLINK STABILIZED lens design, can help astigmatism patients for clear and stable vision for all-day wear. The exceptional comfort of LACREON Technology is a lens like no other. It gives you a consistently clear and comfortable vision from the moment you put them in, right until you discard them at the end of the day. One day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism lenses helps protect the covered portions of your eyes by blocking at least 82% of the UV-A radiation and 97% of the UV-B radiation.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Usage Duration||1 Day|
|Base Curve||8.5 mm|
|Packaging||30 Lens per box|
|Key Benefits||One of the highest levels of UV protection* available in a daily disposable contact lens.|
To know your Face Size?
1. Measure with your existing pair of glasses
Did you know that the width of your credit card is approximately the same as the width of a standard size lens (also defined as ‘M’ or ‘medium’ size) and it may be a perfect tool within sight, to help you get an accurate measurement of the perfect pair of glasses for you.
1. Stand in front of a mirror with a credit card in your hand.
2. Place one edge of the card at the centre of your nose and observe the place where the other edge ends.
3. If the card ends at the end of your eye, you should pick the standard size (M).
4. If it extends beyond the end of your eye, then opt for small (S).
5. If the card does not even reach the end of your eye, then large (L) would be your perfect fit.
To Know Your Face Shape?